See package details
Monday – Friday and Saturday
Duration of examinations：
1-4 hours (depending on the courses)
We accept all major credit cards, personal check, and cash payment. You can pay at the front desk when your examination is completed. If your employer will cover for your services, we will bill your employer later. Corporate covered physical exams require pre-authorization with the authorized person’s name and signature on a specified form.
If you would like to use your insurance, we can bill your insurance company. Please verify plan coverage details in advance as you will be responsible for services that are not covered.
Important Information for Your Examinations：
- Do not drink (except for water) or eat anything 12 hours before your appointment.
- If you plan to take Upper Gastrointestinal X-ray, Abdominal Ultrasound, Gastroscopy, and/or Colonoscopy do not drink or eat anything including water 12 hours before your appointment.
- If you have medications you have to take regularly, please take them with minimum water.
- No smoking until end of all examinations
- Please take adequate rest and no alcohol before the examination.
- If you are taking medications for a treatment or are on a diet for Diabetes, please notify our staff before your appointment.
- Do not use body lotion/oil/powder or perfume.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, please bring them with you to the examination.
- If you need to change your appointment or exam items, please notify us as soon as possible.
- If you cancel/reschedule your appointment, please give us a call at least 24 hours in advance. A cancellation fee of $50.00 will apply if cancellation is made less than 24 hours.
- Please advise us if you are or may be pregnant.
- Mammography is not recommended if you are breast feeding.
- Pap smear test and urinalysis cannot be performed if you are on your period.